The Association of Sculptors of Victoria is an inclusive, not-for-profit collective of contemporary artists whose purpose is to inspire,stimulate and advance the appreciation, creation, and exploration of three-dimensional art in society.

Members' News and New Members

The ASV welcomes these new artists into our organisation. 
Antonio Fraraccio, Wilani van Wyk-Smit, Tania Hungerford, Kerrie Taylor, Michal Plis, Sue Corbett, Jojo Spook, Ulises Resendiz and Fleur Brett.
I am looking forward to admiring your work at our upcoming exhibitions.

Members' News

Please email me to share your artistic endeavours Carmel Ritchie newsletter@sculptorsvictoria.asn.au

Gillian Govan with "Kiralee"

I am so thrilled that I won the Victoria Artist Society Sculpture prize for Kiralee in their summer show. I was so surprised but of course delighted. So unexpected.


This Sculpture Kiralee, is inspired by a silhouette of my great niece dancing on the beach at sunset. Jo looked so happy, alive and spirited.  

Gillian Govan



No comments: