We cooperate as an association to advance the practice of sculpture and the reputation and appreciation of sculpture and sculptors in the community. This is regardless of whether or not we make a living from sculpture and regardless of our preferred style or medium. To this end we support artists’ moral rights, we advocate a professional attitude to the production and presentation of work and encourage the artistic and intellectual stimulation of interaction amongst artists of all persuasions.
- 11 Jan. 7:30am delivery & set up Herring Island.
- Herring Island exhibition 12 Jan to 3 Feb
- Monthly Meeting 13 February "Show & Tell" kicking off the year! Hosted by Jenny Whiteside 34 Martin St Beaumaris
- MIFGS Entries close 24 Feb
- Monthly Meeting March - planning in progress
- MIFGS exhibition 27 to 31 March
- Adventure in Stratford organised by Gavin Roberts Wednesday April 10 - to be confirmed
We hope the New Year has started well for all of you and that this New Year will bring you happiness, health and success.
The closing date for entries for the 2019 MIFGS is the 24th of February which is fast approaching and so far we have had only 8 entries registered. Hopefully we will see an increase in entries in the following weeks.
now is the time to get your sculpture entries into this years
Toorak Village Sculpture Exhibition 2019.
Exhibition is in May but our Call for Entries closes 1st February, only 3 & half weeks away…. This years prizes gave grown to a total value of $10,000 & we are lucky to once again have the support of MERIDIAN Sculpture who will give a $2,500 bronze casting award again. All details are on our website; https://www.toorakvillage.com.au/sculpture or call me if you have any questions.
Promotion & Marketing Toorak Village Traders Assoc.
Mobile: 0455 0455 45 email@example.com