The Association of Sculptors of Victoria is an inclusive, not-for-profit collective of contemporary artists whose purpose is to inspire,stimulate and advance the appreciation, creation, and exploration of three-dimensional art in society.

Welcome to New Members - and Members' News

NEW MEMBERS 
The ASV welcomes these new artists into our organisation:
Pie Bolton and Janet Gray
I hope you enjoy participating in the various sculpture exhibitions.

Special request from Anne Anderson

“After doing most of the rosters for the ASV exhibitions since 2017, I’d love someone else to take over this job for me. It’s not particularly difficult and I’ve found it to be a great way to get to know other members and their work. You will also be helping out our association, which is solely run by volunteers, without having to be included in any committee involvement.

I would be happy to assist anyone considering taking over, to learn my process. If this sounds like something you’d be interested in doing, please contact me, Anne Anderson, on 0419 706 463.”

Thanks,
Anne


Did anyone notice the technical mistake in last month’s newsletter? Didn’t you look closely?

 

Well, Michael Meszaros’ complicated but beautiful work had the wrong title.
It is actually titled: ‘Escaping the System’.
Sorry Michael


  • Please note that the Membership Renewals will be going out soon
  • Country exhibition space! The committee was wondering if any country members know of a venue, gallery, exhibition space where the ASV can invite sculptors to exhibit. Sale was a wonderful venue but is on hold for a while now. Therefore, if anyone has some bright ideas, please share to either me (Carmel) or to the ASV.
  • Where are You? A special request for Pamela Wilson, who paid her registration in June but we have no further details or forms, to contact me please. No, you are not in trouble. (As a retired teacher, I know how that sounds!)
Please email me to share your artistic endeavours by the third week of the month so I can include it in the newsletter. I try to have the newsletter sent out by the weekend before the end of the month.

Marija Patterson's Exhibition





No comments: