We cooperate as an association to advance the practice of sculpture and the reputation and appreciation of sculpture and sculptors in the community. This is regardless of whether or not we make a living from sculpture and regardless of our preferred style or medium. To this end we support artists’ moral rights, we advocate a professional attitude to the production and presentation of work and encourage the artistic and intellectual stimulation of interaction amongst artists of all persuasions.
Once again the exhibition will be held in the foyer spaces of Bourke Place, 600 Bourke Street and will run from 6th to 24th August 2018. This is the fourth time we’ve run the exhibition at Bourke Place.
The committee are all working towards organising another successful exhibition.
Entries close 25th June.
Mon 25 June Entries close for Annual & Awards Exhibition
Sun14 July Blacksmithing at the smithy. Watch this space!
|Yvonne with her work at 2017 Annual Exhibition|
- you can edit your details such as address and phone numbers
- you can upload one profile image - hopefully a portrait of yourself at work
- you can upload an artist’s biography to describe yourself and your practice.
- show your ABN, external website and preferred sculpture media
- the styles and scale of work that you undertake, and possible settings for that work
- and whether you work to commission or run classes
In 2014 her work "Grace" won the Margaret Gunnersen William Hoggan Thomas Award - this during the time she has served as ASV president.
Meridian Sculpture Foundry is offering workshops in wax working and bronze casting - you can see their program here: http://meridiansculpture.com/sculpture-modelling-workshops/ You can also follow them on Instagram meridiansculpture
PART OF THE LANDSCAPE
EVOLUTION & EXPLORATION
13TH MAY - 6TH JUNE
MESSUMS WILTSHIRE I 409 MALVERN RD I SOUTH YARRA VIC 3141 I AUSTRALIA
Some of us saw the Lawrence Edwards exhibition at Messums Wiltshire - https://messumswiltshire.com/laurence-edwards-melbourne/