We cooperate as an association to advance the practice of sculpture and the reputation and appreciation of sculpture and sculptors in the community. This is regardless of whether or not we make a living from sculpture and regardless of our preferred style or medium. To this end we support artists’ moral rights, we advocate a professional attitude to the production and presentation of work and encourage the artistic and intellectual stimulation of interaction amongst artists of all persuasions.
- Tesselaar Sculpture Prize - 13th September to 9th October
- Monthly meeting 9th October in the Ashburton Meeting Rooms, Mary McMahon has suggested a video clip - see the article for more information
- Monthly meeting in November - what will it be? perhaps the Xmas party?
- 22 December "Santa" drop off at Herring Island
- Herring Island Summer Arts Festival - our exhibition will be 11th January to 27th January - early I know so check the article for ways to exhibit without letting the side down or having family feuds.
|Jenny Whiteside demonstrating her tools|
|Michael's work at the University of Melbourne|