We cooperate as an association to advance the practice of sculpture and the reputation and appreciation of sculpture and sculptors in the community. This is regardless of whether or not we make a living from sculpture and regardless of our preferred style or medium. To this end we support artists’ moral rights, we advocate a professional attitude to the production and presentation of work and encourage the artistic and intellectual stimulation of interaction amongst artists of all persuasions.
10th July "Show and Tell" sculptors are invited to bring images of work in progress, sketches, small works or anything else of interest.
Members were invited to vote on the proposal which was then passed unanimously, and were then thanked for their recognition by Valda.
|Contraction Cetta Pilati|
- A link to an article on the evils of free pitches,
- A link to Arts Law on prizes rated for compliance to artists' moral rights,
- Aesthetica International Art Prize,
- Don't miss the CAS Brooch Show,
- McClelland Gallery and Sculpture Park and Southern Way
- Yering Station Sculpture Exhibition
|Concetta's work at MIFGS 2013|
|Mark Cowie "Curatorial Planking"|
There was a talk regarding Melbourne Monuments Thursday 2nd May and there will be a photography workshop next Saturday 11th May.
- Treasurer report - Healthy balance after MIFGS
- Annual-Move forward with proposals for City Venues for Annual 2014
- Website Strategy worked out to recover Website to previous state, finalise work proposed to complete and make report and look into compensation from the provider
- Honorary member Proceed with nomination for Valda
- Exhibition Proceed with Exhibition at Kinross house to be coordinated by Monica
The article is worth the read - but it appears that the copy is a very good quality one - it’s just that the design would appear to have been stolen.