We cooperate as an association to advance the practice of sculpture and the reputation and appreciation of sculpture and sculptors in the community. This is regardless of whether or not we make a living from sculpture and regardless of our preferred style or medium. To this end we support artists’ moral rights, we advocate a professional attitude to the production and presentation of work and encourage the artistic and intellectual stimulation of interaction amongst artists of all persuasions.
- Monday 9th December 2019 Closing date for entries for Herring Island Summer Arts Festival.
- 21st December 2019 - early drop off for work for Herring Island
- 17th January 2020 set up exhibition on Herring Island
- 18th January to 9th February 2020 ASV Herring Island “Ebb and Flow”
- 13th February 2020 Robert Klippel exhibition at Tarrawarra MMA
- 24th February 2020 Entries close MIFGS 2020
|Marija Patterson "Waiting"|
The wonders of technology liberated by John Bishop enabled Marija Patterson to show pictures on Gillian’s big screen. The images were from Marija’s exhibition “Figures and Facades” part of the Melbourne East Arts Festival. Marija explored her mother’s journey as a wartime immigrant and an exceptional person.