The Association of Sculptors of Victoria is an inclusive, not-for-profit collective of contemporary artists whose purpose is to inspire,stimulate and advance the appreciation, creation, and exploration of three-dimensional art in society.

Three Hour Pose

My name is Renee. I am an art teacher and have recently taken over the sculpture/mixed media class at Gasworks. I’m loving the vibe and the class, we even have a great soundtrack playing in the background every week. Gasworks has been amazing! I’m wondering if I can please advertise the class on your website and or newsletter. We have beautiful models and a wonderful group. I look forward to growing the class. Untutored 2.5 hr session with life model.

$75 for 3 consecutive classes or $30 for a casual visit. Book in for a 3 week pose.

Day: Mondays

Time: 9:30am-12:00pm (except public and school holidays).

Where: Arts and Crafts Room Gasworks Richardson St Albert Park

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Capturing-Form-at-Gasworks/826011550758007?ref_type=bookmark

No comments: